High Alumina Cement GÓRKAL 70
The GÓRKAL 70 refractory cement is a hydraulic binder used for production of concretes, mortars and refractory mixtures. GÓRKAL 70 is made of high-quality raw materials and it is characterised by a contents of aluminium oxide. The mineral phases present in the GÓRKAL 70 cement determine its exceptional properties. The cement has a stable chemical constitution and attains very good mechanical properties in a short time. Due to refractoriness, it can be applied in temperatures up to 1700oC.
The GÓRKAL 70 cement is widely applied in various industries:
- power engineering,
- heating engineering,
- ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy,
- glass-making and ceramic industry,
- chemical industry and cement industry.
Typical chemical constitution:
The manufacturing process of the GÓRKAL 70 cement proceeds under a strict control, which results in a stable chemical constitution.
- Al2O3 contents 69 - 71%
- CaO contents28 - 30%
- SiO2 contentsmniej niż 0,5%
- Fe2O3 contentsmniej niż 0,3%
- Normal refractoriness min. 158 sP
- Specific gravity 3,0 g/cm3
- Dry density 1,1 g/cm3
- Blaine specific surface 4200 cm2/g - 4500 cm2/g
- Grain size in the range 0 - 63 µm min. 88%
Mineralogical compositionBasic phase:
- calcium mono-aluminate CA
- calcium di-aluminate CA2
- 12-calcium 7-aluminate C12A7
- aluminium oxide variation ?Al2O3
Short binding time
- the beginning time not earlier than after 90 min.
- the ending time not later than after 8 hours.
Cement GÓRKAL 70 attains very good mechanical properties in a short time. Its application in refractory concretes shortens very much the execution time of all works
and brings about significant economic benefits:
- Flexual bending strength after 24 hours >5 Mpa,
- Compressive strength after 24 hours >30 Mpa.
The high quality of the cement and proper packages allow to store it for 6 months.
You can obtain any additional information at the Sales Office:
(032) 758 10 21
(032) 612 11 61